View Full Version : Obama's war - A must see

CWO Sharkey
10-25-2009, 02:28 PM
I just watched this on AFN News.

Awesome segment about Afghanistan

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/obamaswar/view/

Unlisted
10-25-2009, 07:08 PM
I saw this. I watched it with my dad and the whole time he lectured me about "do you want to end up like this? No idea what's going on? They're too young to be in charge. Getting shot at... etc."

SGM_Chode_Lick
12-08-2009, 06:14 AM
AFN Commercials make me feel like a mentally retarted person. I cant stand the way they are always telling you to do things that everyone already knows to do. A few examples: dont sign for an apartment until you have seen it, make a will before you deploy, dont talk about bombs around the gate, and the most frequented subject dont sexaully assault fellow soldiers. For some odd reason i dont think that some commercial made on powerpoint is going to stop Joe Snuffy from doing whatever he wants. Honestly who thinks its cool to talk about bombs while your trying to get on post?

CWO Sharkey
12-08-2009, 09:00 AM
AFN is pro-military propaganda lol. You know how things roll by now Sergeant Major lol

torspo[fin]
06-10-2010, 06:55 PM
hm.. interesting and informative vid. And it seriously enforces my beleaf in the need of our role in CIMIC education.

To go a step further. You folks could step up your education of media chritisism in schools.

There you go.. learn Finnish. :p (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpsf8B3-cVo)

Hans
08-05-2010, 03:01 PM
how the hell is it OBAMAS war? more like Dub-a-ya Bush's war... must be the same people who blame the national deficit on Obama heh. Just saying.

SniperAlpha1
08-05-2010, 06:35 PM
how the hell is it OBAMAS war? more like Dub-a-ya Bush's war... must be the same people who blame the national deficit on Obama heh. Just saying.

Easy there big guy. The video is about how he's shaping the war, ergo: his war. Don't start a flame war. You want to debate the two Administrations' fiscal policies, start a thread, I've been chomping at the bit for a verbal joust.