PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

jvca31209
11-16-2009, 02:34 PM
I am looking for my ex and still very much a friend... he is supposed to be stationed at Ft. Lewis. I need to get in contact with him to relay a message from a dear friend of ours but I have not been able to contact him. We lost contact a few weeks ago. He was in Germany and as far as I know had not received any time table as to his return stateside. I need to contact him its urgent. Does anyone know how I can do this.

daddytattooed
11-16-2009, 04:11 PM
wow, your 'ex' that was a fast decision. "relay a message from a dear friend of ours"-i find hard to believe, but if you dont know how to get in touch with him then chances are he didn't want you to reach him by any means other then how he was reaching you. cut your loses and move on.

Master Tanker
11-17-2009, 06:49 AM
If the message is urgent and important (your decision) go through the RED CROSS, they will find him.

jvca31209
11-17-2009, 08:49 AM
If the message is urgent and important (your decision) go through the RED CROSS, they will find him.

It is... and I have. Thanks for the advice. He will be sad to know that a good friend of ours has passed. I decided to cut my losses because I will not hold on to that which cannot be tamed or wants to be held on to. I wish him all the best and for happiness as well as safety as he can be re-deployed.

I am not a bitter person. I am actually a really good woman that just wants to make sure that all the the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed.

daddytattooed
11-17-2009, 01:27 PM
sometimes life does not allow the dotting of the i's or crossings of t's. if your claim is legit then i wish you luck in getting your message to him and in the sake of preventing drama if its a gimmic to recieve a contact from him i hope you are unsucessful because this is a common occurance among weak relationships and it tarnishes the armys' soldiers integrity in the eyes of the public- at least in my opinion.

jvca31209
11-17-2009, 02:12 PM
sometimes life does not allow the dotting of the i's or crossings of t's. if your claim is legit then i wish you luck in getting your message to him and in the sake of preventing drama if its a gimmic to recieve a contact from him i hope you are unsucessful because this is a common occurance among weak relationships and it tarnishes the armys' soldiers integrity in the eyes of the public- at least in my opinion.

... I wouldn't want him to reply to me... I sent the information and who to contact and it was not me...I left the information of our friends' family and left it anonymously. I am not in any position to make demands of him. I just wanted him to know because he would want to know...this friend was closer to him than to me. Alex's family thought I'd know how to contact him; I told them that I would try and that was the best I could do. If not then he will find out eventually.
Why am I being made out to be the "bad person"? I didn't end this...he did for what ever reason and I just need to accept it. A month of no contact or anything does not constitute abandonment? Its the only conclusion I can think of. I really do wish him well.

daddytattooed
11-18-2009, 08:09 AM
i'm sceptical by nature. and i couldnt judge you as a bad person since i dont know you. many times these same situations pan out in the way i've depicted. in your case i couldnt prove true or false but i'll give you the benifit of the doubt. if my words offended you i appologize and i give my condolences for the loss of your friend.

CWO Sharkey
11-18-2009, 10:23 AM
... I wouldn't want him to reply to me... I sent the information and who to contact and it was not me...I left the information of our friends' family and left it anonymously. I am not in any position to make demands of him. I just wanted him to know because he would want to know...this friend was closer to him than to me. Alex's family thought I'd know how to contact him; I told them that I would try and that was the best I could do. If not then he will find out eventually.
Why am I being made out to be the "bad person"? I didn't end this...he did for what ever reason and I just need to accept it. A month of no contact or anything does not constitute abandonment? Its the only conclusion I can think of. I really do wish him well.

as servicemen, yes we can find soldiers with their name and rank but we dont do stuff like that. We dont know him nor we dont know you so its none of our business. obviously, if you were with him; you had email addresses, myspace, facebook and the whole gambit. it appears this person no longer wants you to contact him and i am sorry to hear that.

hey i am in germany and there are alot of good soldiers over there to continue on with.

jvca31209
11-18-2009, 10:45 AM
If he doesn't want to be found then so be it... I wish him well. I do have the "gambit" but its of no use if you leave a message and there is no reply... I will move on and so will he... as for ever dating a soldier again.... highly unlikely. I no longer have faith

CWO Sharkey
11-18-2009, 10:55 AM
jvca, i know how that experience will put a sour taste in your mouth about soldiers but anything long distance is very fragile. probably some guy local to you is the best bet.

jvca31209
11-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Thanks gents for your efforts and I wish all of you well. Since I am no longer an "army soldiers girlfriend" I guess I have no business on this forum. But to all active and non active military service men and women... God Bless you all and watch faithfully over you!

daddytattooed
11-18-2009, 01:11 PM
well if you ever decide the army might be for you or have a freind with questions then the board will be here.