PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Someone to Read and Comment on

MSGDay
06-19-2016, 10:46 AM
a short story of 11k words about logistics in South Vietnam. Bullets and Beans and a Few Missing Things is based on things that actually happened during the Vietnam Conflict. It includes Mike Boats, River Rats, and other facets of life in the Mekong Delta.

PM me or comments here if you're interested.

MSG Glenn
06-19-2016, 01:01 PM
I'll hold off until I get a new pair of reading glasses. I have good vision & don't require glasses except for reading since my near vision is crap & getting worse while my far vision is getting better than ever. If I read anything longer than what it takes to read selected articles in a newspaper I get a bad headache that could last over 2 hours. All it will take is getting off my lazy butt & going to Walgreen's for a pair of stronger reading glasses. I tried a pair my friend has that has more magnification than the ones I now have & they worked good & no headache.

MSGDay
06-20-2016, 03:18 PM
I'll hold off until I get a new pair of reading glasses. I have good vision & don't require glasses except for reading since my near vision is crap & getting worse while my far vision is getting better than ever. If I read anything longer than what it takes to read selected articles in a newspaper I get a bad headache that could last over 2 hours. All it will take is getting off my lazy butt & going to Walgreen's for a pair of stronger reading glasses. I tried a pair my friend has that has more magnification than the ones I now have & they worked good & no headache.

Send me a PM of where to send it when you're ready.

MSG Glenn
06-27-2016, 09:39 AM
Roger that.