PDA

View Full Version : Play Something Country

bradyc87
05-23-2010, 08:32 PM
YouTube - Brooks & Dunn - Play Something Country (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQML3jIC_9I)

Nightflyer
05-24-2010, 02:06 AM
YouTube - Cadence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzBSnChqbfk)

Good tune with the troop on a saturday night..

bradyc87
05-24-2010, 07:23 AM
good tune Night. you heard the Warrior Song?

YouTube - The Warrior Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU)

dibblejr
05-24-2010, 07:45 AM
There was a Brooks and Dunn TV special on last night. I believe FOX but when I dont wear my glasses to watch TV not sure if it was FOX.

MSG Glenn
05-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Airborne Rangers

YouTube - Airborne Rangers-Army Heard You Callin' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc45-txNZtE&feature=related)

Here's a video on Airborne School for you Option 4s

YouTube - Airborne School (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgF6VtcjX-o&feature=related)

And my old theme song from my Frogman days

YouTube - Running UDT Navy Cadences (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zLXmHKfFNg&feature=related)

bradyc87
05-24-2010, 08:47 AM
yea i saw the tail end of that tv show.. had just gotten back from up north.. didnt even know it was on untill i was switching through the channels and saw it.. Brooks & Dunn are amazing.. there will definitely be a huge gap in the world of country music after the end of their Last Rodeo tour..

oh by the way MSG their tour is in Milwaukee for summerfest.. trying to get a few guys to drive over there with me and go to the show :)

dibblejr
05-24-2010, 08:50 AM
MSG Glenn- how close to you is the Mall of America? Gonna take the wife up there maybe when I return my mother to NY in July.

bradyc87
05-24-2010, 09:01 AM
heh i got an interview at MOA tomorrow morning for security.. its a good 6 hours from MSG.. bout 20 minutes from my house tho

MSG Glenn
05-24-2010, 10:47 AM
I'm not sure, Dibble. Maybe 300 miles Milwaukee to Minneapolis. I have a brother-in-law who lives in Amery, WI, just the other side of the Mississippi from Minneapolis/St. Paul. I was never there but maybe going to go there this summer if everything turns out just right.

Just checked driving distance between Milwaukee & Minneapolis. 304.1 miles.

Nightflyer
05-25-2010, 02:45 PM
good tune Night. you heard the Warrior Song?

YouTube - The Warrior Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU)

bray, Warrior Rocks out..

MSG Glenn
05-26-2010, 11:14 AM
I might just take you up on Summerfest, Brady. Normally I stay away from it to make room for the flatlanders.

I really like the Asian Moon Festival at the Summerfest grounds. We always had a Judo tournament there. Good Oriental food & a good place to learn Asian culture & all their togetherness & agreement between the various Asian people.

Asian Moon was discontinued due to the fact that nobody could agree on anything.:D

bradyc87
05-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Yea i really want to see Brooks and Dunn before their Last Rodeo tour is over but they play on a Tuesday at summerfest so thats gonna make it kinda tough to get there and back without pretty much taking most of the week off

Nightflyer
05-27-2010, 01:18 AM
heh i got an interview at MOA tomorrow morning for security..

There's a special series on Secruity for the MOA starting tonight. The MOA gets 100.000 ppl a day shopping..

bradyc87
05-27-2010, 09:24 PM
yea its a crazy busy place... the interview was a bust btw.. all they were hiring for was friday and saturday nights which is not worth it for me since i already have a full time job

bradyc87
05-27-2010, 09:26 PM
I might just take you up on Summerfest, Brady. Normally I stay away from it to make room for the flatlanders.

haha lets go.. Night you comin? lets tear it up in Mil-town and show MSG a good time haha :)

MSG Glenn
05-28-2010, 03:39 AM
I'm afraid my heart can't take it!!:D:D

I'd only be a drag. I don't drink & haven't for years. And no - I won't be a designated driver. I don't like to cart a bunch of drunks around nor do I particularly like to watch someone puke.;)

bradyc87
05-28-2010, 07:08 AM
haha yea no worries.. i dont DD much either.. every time i do i tell the guys that if anyone throws up inside my truck i will throw them out of it and wont feel a single bit of sympathy for them haha

Nightflyer
05-28-2010, 09:57 AM
haha lets go.. Night you comin? lets tear it up in Mil-town and show MSG a good time haha :)

Yeah, bray. I'm in.. No worries on this end. I never go anywhere's away from home and act irresponceable. I'm a Soldier and I'm too into my Army career. We have too much on the line.Top, can always give us invite and I'd be down with that. Shoot, I'd offer to take jr Tops unit and support staff out on the town if a driver and a staff car was provided. We'd be set. ;)

bradyc87
05-28-2010, 03:27 PM
haha yea i can handle my beer.. last weekend i definitely wasnt any of the people dancing on the roof of the cabin or parking the car on top of a tree trunk haha... beer darts got pretty interesting after 5 hours tho

bunker
05-28-2010, 03:45 PM
I can't drink my job is more important than a beer and give some hank williams sr. and we will be good to go

MSG Glenn
05-29-2010, 03:31 AM
beer darts got pretty interesting after 5 hours tho

Do you mean to tell they let you have a pointed object impaired or sober???

MSG Glenn
05-29-2010, 03:33 AM
I can't drink my job is more important than a beer and give some hank williams sr. and we will be good to goNow you're talkin' Bunker! A sober truck driver is a rarity. Gotta watch those uppers, though!:D

bradyc87
05-29-2010, 04:13 PM
Do you mean to tell they let you have a pointed object impaired or sober???

oh definitely.. metal tipped darts too.. the plastic ones dont work.. we only had one injury, one of my buddies had a dart stuck in his arm but no worries i wasnt the one that threw it haha

bunker
05-30-2010, 07:40 PM
What uppers!!!!
But I could use some ac right now since mine is out again for the 5th time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

bradyc87
05-31-2010, 09:52 AM
its nice here today.. sunny and mid 70s.. its a nice break from the last week or so its been pretty hot.. golfed 9 holes yesterday morning with a buddy of mine and we were both drenched with sweat by the time we were done since we walked instead of getting a cart.. then we went over to his house and chilled by the pool for like 5 hours.. im a bit red today from all the sun haha

MSG Glenn
05-31-2010, 10:09 AM
It's been said that golf is a good walk ruined. Even a bad swim is good. Gotta watch those rays, though.

bradyc87
05-31-2010, 01:59 PM
meh, i like golf.. i dont take it too seriously so i always have a good time when im out on the course whether im doing good or not.. plus its the only sport i know that you can drink and play and the same time haha

Grunt Medic TXARNG
05-31-2010, 02:50 PM
... and a golf course is the deliberate and willful misuse of a perfectly good rifle range! Fulton Armory had one of their holiday weekend sales on through today, and I bought stripped receivers for an M14, an M110/AR-10, and 2 AR-15s. The price was too good to pass up, but my wallet is definitely feeling the pinch! It's clear and hot here - afternoon temp was 113, but it had cooled down to 'only' 105 by the time I ran this evening at 1800...

bradyc87
05-31-2010, 03:59 PM
haha.. kinda like how a soccer field is a waste of a perfectly good football field haha

Grunt Medic TXARNG
06-01-2010, 12:03 PM
Not really 'haha' - when was the last time a nation won a war based on the abilities of it's golfers?

Nightflyer
06-01-2010, 02:59 PM
It's the best of worlds except for golf..he he..Tonight I'm playing my first game with "The Kings" in A level beer league Ice Hockey Action. All the guys on the Kings used to play college puck. lol. It's late game time..2200 hrs..lol..I'm going to tear it up! I'm a Soldier with skill and speed. me and my battle buddy enforcer mikie from my unit is going to put on one hell'va show. last time, I played golf w/ pop..I shot in the mid 90's and over 100 too. lol. But tonight in Ice Hockey. I rule. lol..

PT on the Ice..baby.
:cool:

bunker
06-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Rock on night show them how a soldier rolls or is that rules