PDA

View Full Version : Is he correct?

Luddite
10-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Has anyone else read this?

Gorbachev: Nato victory in Afghanistan impossible (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11633646)

I guess history says he is right.

Army Strong
10-27-2010, 08:44 PM
Because he failed doesn't mean we will. I would think sending half a million troops would do the job just fine. Saying this will turn into another Vietnam is silly. Totally different circumstances, totally different enemies, with the same primitive, savage mentality. We will win because we made them.

CWO Sharkey
10-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Victory depends on overall goals.

torspo[fin]
10-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Soviet Union failed in afghanistan because of US involvement.
Without stingers and other weapon aid by the US, the Muhajideen wouldnt have had any means to fight the Soviets or the "devils chariot" as they called the Hind.

Gorbachev is just refferring to the fact that US did to the Soviet Union what the Soviet Union did to the United States in Vietnam.

CWO Sharkey
10-28-2010, 02:09 PM
;27733']Soviet Union failed in afghanistan because of US involvement.
Without stingers and other weapon aid by the US, the Muhajideen wouldnt have had any means to fight the Soviets or the "devils chariot" as they called the Hind.

Gorbachev is just refferring to the fact that US did to the Soviet Union what the Soviet Union did to the United States in Vietnam.

Funny how the article refers Afghanistan to a possible second Vietnam but we always said that their experience with Afghanistan was similar to our Vietnam.

Also, the article mentions of no Russian boots on the ground this time but yet the NY Daily News reported this today.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/10/28/2010-10-28_russian_military_may_join_fight_in_afghanistan_ france_to_pull_out_in_2011.html (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/10/28/2010-10-28_russian_military_may_join_fight_in_afghanistan_ france_to_pull_out_in_2011.html)

torspo[fin]
10-28-2010, 03:01 PM
Funny how the article refers Afghanistan to a possible second Vietnam but we always said that their experience with Afghanistan was similar to our Vietnam.

Also, the article mentions of no Russian boots on the ground this time but yet the NY Daily News reported this today.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/10/28/2010-10-28_russian_military_may_join_fight_in_afghanistan_ france_to_pull_out_in_2011.html (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/10/28/2010-10-28_russian_military_may_join_fight_in_afghanistan_ france_to_pull_out_in_2011.html)

Times are different.
Quite frankly put.. it would be in their best interest to participate but there is this lingering doubt that the AMERICAN DEVIL will back stabb them.
If USSR would have won the cold war would you be eager to raise the red flag? no.
and speaking as a Finnish citizen.. it was all quite funny in the sence that all the opposing sides did differently.. they still managed to resemble each other....

Anyhows for you cheaf..
CIA captured a weapons shipment destined to Cuba.
CIA gave thease weapons to Muhajideen..
Part of the Muhajideen empowered by CIA is now known as Al-queda & Taleban (Which was funded by Pakistan)

Thats a one nasty twist right there..

papachop
11-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Because he failed doesn't mean we will. I would think sending half a million troops would do the job just fine. Saying this will turn into another Vietnam is silly. Totally different circumstances, totally different enemies, with the same primitive, savage mentality. We will win because we made them.

Just because they might not have running water or books doesn't make them primitive savages. It means they're harder than us, it means they're more clever than us, and they have more to fight for than us.

Underestimating the enemy is the biggest mistake you can make.

I think the Chief has it right - it all depends on our goals. If our goal is a fully-functioning, democratically elected republic, I think we'll have a long time to wait.

StayFrosty
11-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Hmmm. I opened the link hoping to find some intelligent commentary and insight from someone who had been there before. Sadly, Mr. Gorbachev seems capable only of political rhetoric.

Army Strong
11-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Just because they might not have running water or books doesn't make them primitive savages.

They are indeed primitive savages, and by "savage" I am referring specifically to the Taliban and their "allies". They are dangerous to the world and their own people.

It means they're harder than us, it means they're more clever than us, and they have more to fight for than us.

No, no, and no. Are you really on our side?

Underestimating the enemy is the biggest mistake you can make.

As I mentioned before in a previous thread, it is them who underestimate us. That is obvious. So by your reasoning or philosophy, they have already made the biggest mistake.

I think the Chief has it right - it all depends on our goals. If our goal is a fully-functioning, democratically elected republic, I think we'll have a long time to wait.

Agreed, but that can be said about the whole world. :)

papachop
11-01-2010, 10:55 AM
They are indeed primitive savages, and by "savage" I am referring specifically to the Taliban and their "allies". They are dangerous to the world and their own people.

I don't disagree about the Taliban being dangerous, but I think there are some other threats we have that are more so (Al Shabaab and AQY come to mind).

No, no, and no. Are you really on our side?

As to sides, I don't think that was necessary. And you need to do more to backup your statement than just saying "no". Have you done much reading\research on the Afghani people? Do so before you argue about whether they're harder than us. Trust me. Many others have learned that lesson the hard way. We haven't grown up in the mountains, burning goat crap for fires to survive - EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES. A good book to start with would be "Three Cups of Tea".

As I mentioned before in a previous thread, it is them who underestimate us. That is obvious. So by your reasoning or philosophy, they have already made the biggest mistake.

I'm not sure they underestimate us so much as they don't understand us. I think they know exactly how dangerous the US Military is - but their beliefs are more important to them than whether or not they may die fighting us. Most of them know they will never beat us militarily, that's why they need to beat us on the home front. Fortunately, they haven't figured out the American psyche yet.

Army Strong
11-01-2010, 02:23 PM
As to sides, I don't think that was necessary.

Agreed. That was very childish of me. My apologies, sir. I was going to edit it out, but in a real face-to-face conversation, that is impossible. So I guess the most dignified thing to do was to apologize. :)

Have you done much reading\research on the Afghani people? Do so before you argue about whether they're harder than us. Trust me. Many others have learned that lesson the hard way. We haven't grown up in the mountains, burning goat crap for fires to survive - EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES. A good book to start with would be "Three Cups of Tea".

Yes, I have done plenty of research on Afghanistan and its people. I understand the extreme poverty and all its hardships that they endure, but that alone doesn't make quality warriors. It takes a lot more than burning goat crap in the mountains to be the best Soldiers in the world. That is why I disagree with the statement that they're stronger, smarter, and more determined than we are. However, it is a perfectly justifiable misconception.

I'm not sure they underestimate us so much as they don't understand us. I think they know exactly how dangerous the US Military is - but their beliefs are more important to them than whether or not they may die fighting us. Most of them know they will never beat us militarily, that's why they need to beat us on the home front. Fortunately, they haven't figured out the American psyche yet.

Well, this would contradict the notion that they're more clever than us; seeing as how we have them all figured out and not vice versa.

MPclk2006
11-03-2010, 01:45 PM
turst me, kid, we do not have them all figured out...if we did we would nto still be there fighting an almost decade long war...we have had many chances to win this war but b/c people that are in charge do not understand the culture, we have not taken advantage of that, instead of trying to understand their culture and the way things are done there (you know get with the whole win hearts and minds) we try to push our western culture into their country and then wonder why more and more people turn into insurgents....

MPclk2006
11-03-2010, 01:46 PM
I just finished reading "Operation Dark Heart", another good book.

Army Strong
11-03-2010, 02:20 PM
turst me, kid, we do not have them all figured out...

Believe me, I do "turst" you. I know that we as a whole do not understand them. In my honest opinion, I don't feel we need to.

Take Japan for example. We didn't understand half of the shit they were fighting for, and look at them now; They're an economic superpower. Thanks to us.

Maybe the United States should take the "Japan" approach in Afghanistan, if you know what I mean. Surely then, we'll find some much needed success.

Luddite
11-04-2010, 06:42 PM
This is a different kind of war and times are different, too. Taking the "Japan approach", by which I assume you mean dropping nukes, would not be in our (or their future) best interests. We can't just go for the "win" with brute force and assume everything will be cool then.

If we did go with an all out nuclear attack, which Al-Qaida leader would be able to surrender to us?

Army Strong
11-04-2010, 08:31 PM
This is a different kind of war and times are different, too. Taking the "Japan approach", by which I assume you mean dropping nukes, would not be in our (or their future) best interests.

Of course it isn't in our best interests. That is obvious, but for a different reason than you think. I strongly believe that the United States is deliberately making this war much more difficult than it needs to be. In reality, those ragheads pose absolutely no threat to us. I also believe that this approach is fully justified and was made with the interest of the American people in mind.

Unfortunately, the average American does not strive to educate him/herself, so our government must resort to cover-ups to justify their actions and gain the support of the public.

We can't just go for the "win" with brute force and assume everything will be cool then.

Yeah we can. It's been done plenty of times before.

If we did go with an all out nuclear attack, which Al-Qaida leader would be able to surrender to us?

By "Japan approach" I was referring to a less conventional way of doing things. Our intelligence agencies can easily track down any Al-Qeada leader (if they exist). There's no need to make them surrender when you can suppress them all at will.

We've pulled off much greater feats in the past.

Red
12-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Has anyone else read this?

Gorbachev: Nato victory in Afghanistan impossible (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11633646)

I guess history says he is right.Defining Victory in Afghanistan would be to leave it as a state no longer wishing to harbour terrorists that damage the interests of the 'West'. Not an easy job when your own leadership shows its hand by declaring a full withdrawal by 2015.
A military victory in Afghanistan has never been the objective to my knowledge, A steady grinding down of Afghan willingness to back foreign Jihadists in the general population is the only achievable goal. Anything else is fanciful thinking.

MPclk2006
12-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Well crap I dont think the population wants to harbor terrorists, but if you read up on how the Taliban came to settle there before 2001 they were talking big things and next thing you know its like a dictatorship in that place with the Taliban ruling...it was more like the country was held hostage

Red
12-19-2010, 03:10 AM
Well crap I dont think the population wants to harbor terrorists
I agree with you...but what If the population in a certain district doesn't view them as terrorists, but more as freedom fighters?

but if you read up on how the Taliban came to settle there before 2001 they were talking big things and next thing you know its like a dictatorship in that place with the Taliban ruling...it was more like the country was held hostageAgreed! and thank god the US and Allies got rid of them.

MoReb
01-01-2011, 08:43 AM
No we are not being used.

Again, here are some articles on the subject

MoReb
01-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Well crap I dont think the population wants to harbor terrorists, but if you read up on how the Taliban came to settle there before 2001 they were talking big things and next thing you know its like a dictatorship in that place with the Taliban ruling...it was more like the country was held hostage

Kind of like Amerika is now held hostage?

Nightflyer
01-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Army Strong,

This war in Afghanistan is illegal. Just like the war in Vietnam was illegal. Did you know the United States staged the Gulf of Tonkin to get public support for vietnam? Here are some articles.

De-classified Vietnam-era Transcripts Show Senators Knew Gulf Of Tonkin Was A Staged False Flag Event (http://www.prisonplanet.com/de-classified-vietnam-era-transcripts-show-senators-knew-gulf-of-tonkin-was-a-staged-false-flag-event.html)

Newly Declassified National Security Agency History Questions Early Vietnam War Communications Intelligence (http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB132/press20051201.htm)

just what about the 9/11 attacks is it that you don't understand? the killings of 3000 innocent citizens isn't illegal enough for you? and the fact that the MAN behind the attacks was hiding in Tora Bora exactly two months after the attack on 12/11/2001. That day we had the who's who of the Special Force Community touch down at Bagram Air Field, leading the way was Warrior Mentor Billy Weugh who celebrated his 72nd birthday that day. We has the blue badgers of the Special Activies Division of the CIA, SFOD-D Delta teams made up of Special Force and Seal Team Six Operators, the blocking force of the Airborne Rangers, and the UK's SAS/ SBS along for the ride.

The teams made good connections (as best they could) with the tribal leaders, who by the way are all corrupt, and the plan was set to snuff out OBL. We hit OBL and his followers hard with good SIGINTEL and SOFLAMS Laser strikes by Air Force Combat Controllers and it brought down rain, OBL's last transmission to his followers- run. "I kid you not" Da boys had him clean, they asked permission to have the Airborne Rangers, Special Force Operators and Da boys to follow and engage the enemy into Pakistan and we're denied the request and we're told to report back to out post 25 Alpha, if we we're SO ILLEGAL? we've would have crossed into Pakistan and finished the job that day.>huge mistake<

The country of Afghanistan has always been a hot bed filled with lawless, corrupt, animals who will kill you for sport- 3000 innocent American lives killed is a crime-is it not? in order to rid the world of Terror and to provide civil order in a country that never had it is a dunting task,.We can not nor should we stop at ridding the world of evil. These scum bags picked on the big boys and made a huge mistake thinking we we're just going to roll up and die..The fight continues with or without you beliving in our objectives and our missions or not. Don't just support us, support our mission too..

MoReb
01-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Nightflyer,

Let me help give you a recent history lesson. This lesson you won't get from mainstream media or public education. Look at the link below, you can skip around pages 8-15 to get to the astounding part.
If this plan was on the table in 1962, what would stop them from doing this again and actuallu carrying it out? It was called operation northwoods.

Nightflyer
01-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Nightflyer,

Let me help give you a recent history lesson. This lesson you won't get from mainstream media or public education. Look at the link below, you can skip around pages 8-15 to get to the astounding part.
If this plan was on the table in 1962, what would stop them from doing this again and actuallu carrying it out? It was called operation northwoods.

http://www.markdice.com/documents/Operation_North_Woods.pdf

Ok, Sir, I do find the document interesting, but, how does this document or any othe covert document have to do with Afghanistan? just saying.

MoReb
01-01-2011, 09:42 AM
I don't doubt that your spec ops have great admirable credentials, but as pawns of the state, you are fed propaganda and lies.
Also, yes I know 3000 Americans died at the hands of 19 Saudis. But what you don't know is how these 19 men were financed, aided, abetted and trained. Rogue elements within the CIA and defense dept protected and funded these terrorists to ensure sucess of these attacks. Why do I think this? Do some of the reading. I'll post a few links,

See, if you'll take off your blinders you'll start to see the pattern of false flag events our government is implementing

MoReb
01-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Ok, Sir, I do find the document interesting, but, how does this document or any othe covert document have to do with Afghanistan? just saying.

Nightflyer,

I'd also remind you that when JFK learned of this bird-brained plan he fired everyone involved all the way up to the joint chiefs of staff. JFK then vowed to "dismantle the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind". I find it very suspicious that JFK was assassinated a year later. I subscribe to the theory that Oswald was a dim-witted patsy for the rogue CIA. The JFK assassination was a Coup de'etat and this nation has been under the control of dark forces ever since.

Nightflyer
01-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Nightflyer,

I'd also remind you that when JFK learned of this bird-brained plan he fired everyone involved all the way up to the joint chiefs of staff. JFK then vowed to "dismantle the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind". I find it very suspicious that JFK was assassinated a year later. I subscribe to the theory that Oswald was a dim-witted patsy for the rogue CIA. The JFK assassination was a Coup de'etat and this nation has been under the control of dark forces ever since.

Okay, I see on the other thread and you're post with Doc- the point you're making, about earth shattering news. We're always going to have spooks out there running rogue for thier own agenda, lets just hope that the Good powers that be can undermind any operation and prevent the bad guys from going into cluster fuck mode..

There must have been many times back in the cold war, the super powers although enemies, have worked together to snuff out bad guys , on both sides, who would want nothing more then to see us destroy one another.

CWO Sharkey
01-01-2011, 10:28 AM
It has nothing about shooting you down. It is knowing who your audience is.

Nightflyer
01-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Nightflyer,

At least I can see you are a thinking man. That's good. Alot of people shout me down when i bring this stuff up

Thanxs, man, I'm a student and a Soldier, where I'm going in my career, you pretty much have to be. That said, we have Professors who often times have a slanted view on things. It doesn't make them a bad guy, They help you to question things that pretty much are never questioned, I often to say to my profeesor, that I'm about to say to you. You're skill set would serve us better if you turned you're sights on the enemy and provided us with better intel on stopping them. You Sir, would be very popular then. But, it's you're right to voice your opinion on any topic of discussion that you like, after all, our constitution says as much. Will talk again..

in the mean time, I'll sit back and enjoy the ride..Football and beer party to attend, cheers. thanxs,..

Nightflyer
01-01-2011, 10:50 AM
It has nothing about shooting you down. It is knowing who your audience is.

Game winning touchdown!! Chief Q, has and will always be leadership and the shit!..

MPclk2006
01-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Did you know that our troops are being used to help Afghans grow the poppies used to make heroin? The CIA then helps get the heroin improted back to the US and to mexican drug cartels. Our guys are dying for a lie.

Again, here are some articles on the subject

US/NATO Troops Patrolling Opium Poppy Fields in Afghanistan | Public Intelligence (http://publicintelligence.net/usnato-troops-patrolling-opium-poppy-fields-in-afghanistan/)

From eradication to assent: U.S. policy on opium crops | Security Zone (http://medillnsj.org/06/2010/medill-reporting/covering-conflicts/from-eradication-to-assent-u-s-policy-on-opium-crops/)

haha call BS, think about it logically, why would the government import drugs back into the US? what does it gain? and not only that another thing that you got wrong is lets say it is importing it to the US, why give it to the cartels in Mexico? the cartels in mexico are trying to smuggle it into the US? so lets say im the CIA and im importing drugs into the US, why would I then cut part of that shipment and give it to the cartel who is then going to turn around and try to smuggle it into the US and might get caught and loose anyway....

MPclk2006
01-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Kind of like Amerika is now held hostage?

really? I didnt feel like a hostage last night as I spent the night watching movies with the wife, or when I traveled across the State of Texas for vacation last month, or today when I was playing call of duty on my HDTV....how are we hostage? I like conspiracy theories, but there is conspiracy theories and there is people making up lies to make the government look bad.

MPclk2006
01-01-2011, 01:46 PM
just what about the 9/11 attacks is it that you don't understand? the killings of 3000 innocent citizens isn't illegal enough for you? and the fact that the MAN behind the attacks was hiding in Tora Bora exactly two months after the attack on 12/11/2001. That day we had the who's who of the Special Force Community touch down at Bagram Air Field, leading the way was Warrior Mentor Billy Weugh who celebrated his 72nd birthday that day. We has the blue badgers of the Special Activies Division of the CIA, SFOD-D Delta teams made up of Special Force and Seal Team Six Operators, the blocking force of the Airborne Rangers, and the UK's SAS/ SBS along for the ride.

The teams made good connections (as best they could) with the tribal leaders, who by the way are all corrupt, and the plan was set to snuff out OBL. We hit OBL and his followers hard with good SIGINTEL and SOFLAMS Laser strikes by Air Force Combat Controllers and it brought down rain, OBL's last transmission to his followers- run. "I kid you not" Da boys had him clean, they asked permission to have the Airborne Rangers, Special Force Operators and Da boys to follow and engage the enemy into Pakistan and we're denied the request and we're told to report back to out post 25 Alpha, if we we're SO ILLEGAL? we've would have crossed into Pakistan and finished the job that day.>huge mistake<

The country of Afghanistan has always been a hot bed filled with lawless, corrupt, animals who will kill you for sport- 3000 innocent American lives killed is a crime-is it not? in order to rid the world of Terror and to provide civil order in a country that never had it is a dunting task,.We can not nor should we stop at ridding the world of evil. These scum bags picked on the big boys and made a huge mistake thinking we we're just going to roll up and die..The fight continues with or without you beliving in our objectives and our missions or not. Don't just support us, support our mission too..

The biggest problem with hunting OBL that day was that the operation included a corrupt tribe leader that was holding up the "rear", the "only" exit out the taliban had into pakistan...well this corrupt tribe leader not only "betrayed" the taliban by cooperating with us, he then turned around and let the Taliban HVT's walk right out and out of our reach.

MPclk2006
01-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Nightflyer,

http://www.markdice.com/documents/Operation_North_Woods.pdf

Again with this? Really? Ok I get it, there was a secret operation to attack ourselves and blame it con cuba, the fact that happened in 1962 does not mean that it happened in 2001, get over it.

MoReb
01-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Again with this? Really? Ok I get it, there was a secret operation to attack ourselves and blame it con cuba, the fact that happened in 1962 does not mean that it happened in 2001, get over it.

You must have trouble making associations (putting 2 and 2 together, connect the dots etc....)

They killed the president for opposing the agenda, then they can do anything. Ever heard of Vietnam? Are you saying that was not a criminal operation by the US Government. The government is NOT your friend. Wake up man and quit worshiping authority then maybe you'll see the world as it really is. I don't know why the CIA does what they do, but when it comes to the CIA, nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Look into project MK Ultra where for 3 decades they did mind control research on unsuspecting people. They even killed one of their own guys in 1954 by throwing him off a 13 story window. His name was Col. Frank Olsen (or Olson). They covered it up as a suicide. But they dug the body up in 2007 and the autopsy showed he was murdered. Just use the internet and you can find answers to these things.
Did you know that the US government went to Guatemala in 1942 and told Guatemalan women and kids they were getting a vaccination to keep them healthy, but instead they shot them up with syphilis to study the disease. Hillary Clinton issue an apology 2 months ago for this (nearly 70years too late),

So get it through your head and realize this government is WICKED.

MoReb
01-01-2011, 02:06 PM

Or maybe you didnt realize that Al Queada's number three in command at the time (he's number one in command now) secretly dined at the pentagon with top brass 3 months after 911?

EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11 - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/20/al-qaeda-terror-leader-dined-pentagon-months/)

This still doesn't at least make you pause to wonder what the hell is going on?!

cavscout93
01-01-2011, 02:50 PM
moreb, ive got some questions if you dont mind. if your so set on the gov planning these ill attacks on their own country, what makes you think that its true. what makes you believe these assumptions rather than your own country or president.?

what makes you want to believe them and think that everyone else is making these lies.

why would you believe something that you heard under the table and nothing that could be true.

what makes you so ill towards this country, and think that we are doing wrong.

did you ever think that maybe he was assassinated out of dislike, by someone like you? who doesnt like or believe what he is doing is right?

why dont you pause and wonder why you are believing these hellatious stories that you are reading.

yeah, they may sound conspicuous or true, BUT THAT IS BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD OR WROTE THEM THAT WAY SO SOMEONE COULD PASS IT ON.

THEY DO THE SAME THING IN SCHOOL, START STORIES AND FIBS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE SOMEONE AND WANT THEM HANDLED.

were you abused as a child??? is that what this is about?

Grunt Medic TXARNG
01-01-2011, 02:55 PM
So get it through your head and realize this government is WICKED.
You are coming on to a pro-military (and since the military is the action arm of the government) pro-government website - and taking an anti-government position. You have very little information of your own; you simply link to various parts of Mark Dice's website. You refuse to introduce yourself or tell us anything of your background - although over at Student Doctor network you identify yourself as a board certified pathologist and here you've stated you have a son.

MoReb - you have to realize this approach will not work. The Christian Identity Movement is not popular among the troops. Neither are people who say things like "The government is evil and you're all being lied to and brainwashed". Soldiers hear that and just change the channel. So I ask again - are you going to actually introduce yourself and become a part of this community, or just keep going as you are, and be banned?

cavscout93
01-01-2011, 02:59 PM
heres what i think gmtxarng, you are wrong,

i wouldnt even give him a chance, and ban him. thank you lol

MoReb
01-01-2011, 03:59 PM
You are coming on to a pro-military (and since the military is the action arm of the government) pro-government website - and taking an anti-government position. You have very little information of your own; you simply link to various parts of Mark Dice's website. You refuse to introduce yourself or tell us anything of your background - although over at Student Doctor network you identify yourself as a board certified pathologist and here you've stated you have a son.

MoReb - you have to realize this approach will not work. The Christian Identity Movement is not popular among the troops. Neither are people who say things like "The government is evil and you're all being lied to and brainwashed". Soldiers hear that and just change the channel. So I ask again - are you going to actually introduce yourself and become a part of this community, or just keep going as you are, and be banned?

Well, you have identifeid where I live and what I do for a living based on snooping out other sites I visit. I guess the next step is a visit from the FBI as you all will probably report me ala East German Stazi style.

MoReb
01-01-2011, 04:04 PM
moreb, ive got some questions if you dont mind. if your so set on the gov planning these ill attacks on their own country, what makes you think that its true. what makes you believe these assumptions rather than your own country or president.?

what makes you want to believe them and think that everyone else is making these lies.

why would you believe something that you heard under the table and nothing that could be true.

what makes you so ill towards this country, and think that we are doing wrong.

did you ever think that maybe he was assassinated out of dislike, by someone like you? who doesnt like or believe what he is doing is right?

why dont you pause and wonder why you are believing these hellatious stories that you are reading.

yeah, they may sound conspicuous or true, BUT THAT IS BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD OR WROTE THEM THAT WAY SO SOMEONE COULD PASS IT ON.

THEY DO THE SAME THING IN SCHOOL, START STORIES AND FIBS BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE SOMEONE AND WANT THEM HANDLED.

were you abused as a child??? is that what this is about?

I posted the links. Maybe you would be better educated if you did some reading to find out about things.

check out how the US has already attempted to commit staged terror if you missed it I'll post it again. If you don't like to read much I'll tell you to forward to page 10. These are real documents. I didn't make this stuff up. You can't make this stuff up.

MoReb
01-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Christian identity! Dude you make me laugh. I am a christian, as simple as that. I'm a nonviolent person although I do concealed carry as I want to protect my family if needed. And as a christian i know how to recognize evil when I see it. I am not down with a government that has aborted 50,000,000 babies since 1972. I'm not down with a government that injects little kids with syphiilis. I'm not down with a government that has one of it's own presidents murdered. I'm not down with a government that will soon take over control of the internet. Take off the jackboots and use your head man.

Mrbank
01-01-2011, 04:30 PM
No one is making you stay here.

I hear somolia is nice at this time of the year

cavscout93
01-01-2011, 05:40 PM
i also hear a 6 foot hole is nice and warm in winter time.

i dont want to read your bull shit that you think is true, although i am very educated i dont read shit.

as in bull shit.

if you dont like this country so bad then why do you live here, if all you can do is bitch, then take your gun and go in the woods and you can figure out the rest.

i also dont have time to look and read all day about your little conspiracy theory.

i do have one last question though, why are you trying to get everyone to believe all of this???????????????????????

Grunt Medic TXARNG
01-02-2011, 03:12 AM
Well, you have identifeid where I live and what I do for a living based on snooping out other sites I visit. I guess the next step is a visit from the FBI as you all will probably report me ala East German Stazi style.
When you come to our community and don't bother to introduce yourself then yes, you can expect to be checked out. We have far too many posers who come here and claim status they do not have. For example, you claim to be a Major and a pathologist, and then misspell 'syphilis'. Highly suspicious, to say the least.

You link to just one site, Mark Dice, who is definitely part of the Christian Identity movement, and then deny that you identify with the movement. You state you carry concealed to protect your family, when all of us who have actually served know that it is impossible to do so legally on base or in nearly every civilian hospital. Then you accuse us of wanting to report you - though for the life of me I can't imagine who I'd report you to, or why - since being a nutcase behind a keyboard is perfectly legal.

MSG Glenn
01-02-2011, 04:32 AM
MAJ Hasan was an Active Duty Psychologist, too, wasn't he?

MoReb
01-02-2011, 05:01 AM
MAJ Hasan was an Active Duty Psychologist, too, wasn't he?

Indeed he was. Hasan's terror op was run by CIA asset Awar Al Awlaki

Grunt Medic TXARNG
01-02-2011, 05:39 AM
MAJ Nidal Hasan was a psyschiatrist, not a psychologist. And Awlaki is notable for being the first US citizen to be placed on the CIA list of persons targeted for killing. Not sure how he can be both a CIA asset and a CIA target - but there it is. Awlaki's sermons inspired several of the persons connected with domestic terror - the 9/11 hijackers, the underwear bomber, MAJ Hasan, The Times Square Bomber - all had heard Awlaki's sermons, and some had met with him. He is believed to be hiding in Yemen, as he has dual US and Yemeni citizenship.

MoReb
01-02-2011, 06:03 AM
How did he secretly dine at the pentagon 3 months after 911 then?

MPclk2006
01-02-2011, 08:03 AM
MoReb, we are still waiting for an introduction on the introduction forum, also are you going to be posting any useful information to these future Soldiers and prospects or are you just going to spam every thread with conspiracies? No disrespect but I doubt you are a Major in the Army.

Grunt Medic TXARNG
01-02-2011, 08:10 AM
There was nothing secret about it. You already know this, though you'll dismiss it. Considered a moderate preacher at the time, Awlaki spoke at a luncheon at the Pentagon as an invited speaker as part of an attempt to reach out to the Muslim community. During his speech he condemned Al Qaeda and the 9/11 attacks - obviously he didn't mean it, but this was key to him keeping his public role as a moderate.

Awlaki was invited as "...part of an informal outreach program" in which officials sought contact "...with leading members of the Muslim community," the official said. At that time, Awlaki was widely viewed as a "moderate" imam at a mosque in Northern Virginia.Link to story - EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11 - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/20/al-qaeda-terror-leader-dined-pentagon-months/)

Of course, if you're looking for conspiracies you can argue that the Government knew all about his radical views and helped him in his efforts to inspire radicals to commit acts of terrorism. No evidence supports this, of course - but it hasn't stopped people for arguing the case.

Nightflyer
01-03-2011, 02:27 PM
The biggest problem with hunting OBL that day was that the operation included a corrupt tribe leader that was holding up the "rear", the "only" exit out the taliban had into pakistan...well this corrupt tribe leader not only "betrayed" the taliban by cooperating with us, he then turned around and let the Taliban HVT's walk right out and out of our reach.

Ahh, right, good point, that was the tribal leader with the Eastern Alliance Gen. Hazrat Ali, a Pashai from Nangarhar Province. They we're the same guys who had dislike for fighting in the dark, along with most of the mudjahadeen.