PDA

View Full Version : Must see declassified military documents

MoReb
12-31-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm looking for your thoughts on this topic. We all hear conspiracy theories about staged terror and false flag attacks. The document below has me asking lots of questions. What do you all think?

These are documents you must see. This document declassified in May 2001 due to being illegally leaked shows how in 1962 the United States government put plans to paper to stage terror attacks against our own country then blame it on Cuba as a pretext to go to war with Castro.
President Kennedy rejected the plan and fired all those involved.
President Kennedy was shot and killed one year later.

Read for yourself and make up your own mind as to whether the US is still staging terror attacks to this day.

You’ll have to scroll to around page 8 or 10 to get to the main portionsof the document.

Grunt Medic TXARNG
12-31-2010, 09:44 PM
Um - first, welcome to Army Forums, MoReb. Please tell us a little about yourself and your background. There is no shortage of conspiracy theories around the 'Net - from people who swear that the twin towers were wired with tens of thousands of pounds of explosives to explode on 9/11 - to those who state the Nazis left in rockets in 1945 and built a base on the dark side of the moon. Me, I look for the evidence.

Army Strong
01-01-2011, 02:47 AM
YouTube - The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising full length (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-yscpNIxjI)

Grunt Medic TXARNG
01-01-2011, 03:03 AM
Interesting post, Army Strong - what point are you trying to make by sharing that 2 hour video, please?

MPclk2006
01-01-2011, 06:26 AM
Was the document declassified because it was leaked, or are you posting leaked documents that have not been declassified?

MoReb
01-01-2011, 07:45 AM
These documents on Operation Northwoods were leaked in May 2001, by someone at the NSA/CIA. Interesting that the leaker did it 4 months prior to 911. Could that person have been trying to warn us?

The documents were subsequently declassified and are available publicly in the national archives.

For some reason, the PDF did not directly post in the link, so if you want to read them you have to go to the documents tab on the site and select "Operation Northwoods"
Operation Northwoods was a government CIA/military plan to attack ourselves and blame it on Cuba as a pretext to war. You can't help but question the official 911 fairy tale after knowing about this part of our recent history.
Interestingly, when the plan got to JFK, he fired all those involved and vowed to "dismantle the CIA into a thousand pieces and cast them to the wind".
Funny how he was assassinated a year later. If you believe the Lee Harvey Oswald lone gunman theory, then you might believe that Easter Bunnies live on the moon.

MoReb
01-01-2011, 08:25 AM
I'll try and repost the PDF

http://www.markdice.com/documents/Operation_North_Woods.pdf

Grunt Medic TXARNG
01-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Okay, the Bay of Pigs invasion, where the US trained and equipped a force of Cuban Exiles to attack Cuba to displace Fidel Castro was in April, 1961.

The Cuban Missile Crisis, where the US and USSR faced off over nuclear weapons being readied for shipment to Cuba, close to the US, was in October 1962.

Is anybody really surprised that between these two events we were looking for an excuse to intervene militarily in Cuba? I'm sorry, but I don't see any earth-shattering news here...

MoReb
01-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Okay, the Bay of Pigs invasion, where the US trained and equipped a force of Cuban Exiles to attack Cuba to displace Fidel Castro was in April, 1961.

The Cuban Missile Crisis, where the US and USSR faced off over nuclear weapons being readied for shipment to Cuba, close to the US, was in October 1962.

Is anybody really surprised that between these two events we were looking for an excuse to intervene militarily in Cuba? I'm sorry, but I don't see any earth-shattering news here...

If you actually skip to the last few pages of the document, our government is calling for friendly cubans posing as enemy combatants to lob mortars onto the base at GITMO and blaming it on Cuba. It also calls for the sinking of a US Navy vessel in cuban waters, then blaming cuba as the casualty list would cause a healthy wave of indignation in the american public. Evenmor astounding, it calls for hijacking of us planes at american airports and blaming cuban operatives. And also sickening is the section that suggests having a charter plane full of american college kids flown over cuba, then shooting it down and blaming Castro. Pardon my astonishment....but how is that not earth shattering in the light of what happened on 911?

Our government is just getting more Godless and evil by the day.

This document outlines goals for future technology within the U.S. military. It suggests implanting computer chips in the brains of soldiers and acknowledges that there will be resistance to such ideas that needs to be overcome before they will be accepted.

Forward the document to page 32 to see how they want to computer chip soldier's brains.  

http://www.markdice.com/documents/information_operations.pdf

Your Stupid Right?

No sir, i am not stupid, What in the world could be stupid about reading the frikkin document. It's their words, not mine. So how am I the stupid one when you'll just probably choose to ignore the link and fail to see i'm not full of SH.

US State Department Admits Underwear Bomber Allowed on Plane To (Supposedly) Help With Investigations into Al-Qaida | WEB OF EVIDENCE: WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW (http://clareswinney.wordpress.com/2010/01/30/us-state-department-admits-underwear-bomber-allowed-on-plane-to-supposedly-help-with-investigations-into-al-qaida/)

EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11 - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/20/al-qaeda-terror-leader-dined-pentagon-months/)

Nightflyer,

At least I can see you are a thinking man. That's good. Alot of people shout me down when i bring this stuff up

I do in fact. Are you going to call the FBI for voicing free speech?

CWO Sharkey
01-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Yes, I saw thirteen days which was interesting and the documentary losse change at Loose Change 2nd Edition Recut (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501)#

And your point? groups similar to your opinions have been trying to bring this forward since the beginning and why havent they had success? Anyway, I am not engaging in this debate.

MPclk2006
01-01-2011, 11:40 AM
MOReb, you are posting stuff that its already known...I read a book, cant recall the name, that talked about this, how the US had a plan to attack itself and blame it on cuba to go to war and how this closely could relate to lets say other events such as 9/11...

MoReb
01-01-2011, 01:18 PM
MOReb, you are posting stuff that its already known...I read a book, cant recall the name, that talked about this, how the US had a plan to attack itself and blame it on cuba to go to war and how this closely could relate to lets say other events such as 9/11...

Irealize this info is known, but i think that Most are unaware of it and really don't give it any thought.

MPclk2006
01-01-2011, 01:33 PM
I think the biggest problem is that by you posting this in a military site, you are portraying yourself as anti government, anti military, see what I am saying? If you post this in a conspiracy theory site, then by all means you would problaby get a lot of positive response but here you will not, specially since you are a stranger whose first post has nothing to do with helping someone join the ARmy, asking about how to join or even an introduction.

Grunt Medic TXARNG
01-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Irealize this info is known, but i think that Most are unaware of it and really don't give it any thought.
The information is known, has been discussed, and has been dismissed. We're still waiting for you to post an introduction thread. If you want to be a part of this community, great. If you just want to spout others' conspiracy theories, then you're just going to come off as a nutcase and find yourself banned on this form. Which will it be?

CWO Sharkey
01-01-2011, 02:26 PM
The information is known, has been discussed, and has been dismissed. We're still waiting for you to post an introduction thread. If you want to be a part of this community, great. If you just want to spout others' conspiracy theories, then you're just going to come off as a nutcase and find yourself banned on this form. Which will it be?

I guess MoReb's New Year's resolution was to spread anti-government rants to the masses!!

He did it here ---> Must see declassified military documents | Military Medicine | Student Doctor Network (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=10436007)

and here where it was deleted ----> http://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion/627738-must-see-declassified-military-documents.html

he is just started registering this month on various forums to spread his word!!

MoReb
01-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Well i guess you must be a snoop. I'll post my bio. Soon. And i'll tell you I'm an active duty major.

MoReb
01-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the new american stazi. This warrant officer guy is watching my web history. Anyone not familiar with stazi? Look up communist east germany

JackOR
01-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Interesting that the leaker did it 4 months prior to 911. Could that person have been trying to warn us?

OHHHMYYGOSHH...Or MAYBE, he broke the law ;)

Interestingly, when the plan got to JFK, he fired all those involved and vowed to "dismantle the CIA into a thousand pieces and cast them to the wind".
Funny how he was assassinated a year later. If you believe the Lee Harvey Oswald lone gunman theory, then you might believe that Easter Bunnies live on the moon.

Is this about 9/11, or JFK? I wish all you conspiracy theorists would stick to one think to try and "uncover" what's wrong? You couldn't make it through police academy so now your against the government? And no, JFK's assassination was FAR from 'funny'

And i'll tell you I'm an active duty major
Haha, okay...how many stars?

mesummerlin
01-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Well i guess you must be a snoop. I'll post my bio. Soon. And i'll tell you I'm an active duty major.

Sir, what do you hope to gain with these posts? Is this merely an educational exercise? Is this intended to dissuade anyone else from serving?

cavscout93
01-01-2011, 07:21 PM
an active duty major that is against the gov and the war in afg.

if you were so set on this conspiracy then how in the hell are you a major, and why in the hell are you in the army? that kills little children with siphilis or some shit

CWO Sharkey
01-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Well at least LTC Lakin had balls with his cause.

Army Birther Lt Col Terrence Lakin Sentenced (http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/army-birther-lt-col-terrence-lakin-sentenced_100475610.html)

MoReb said this "I'm a board certified pathologist too by the way. Welcome to medicine if you're just gettin started."

Another rogue Army Medical Doctor on the lam? We had another one in Vietnam.

Or someone posing?

Grunt Medic TXARNG
01-02-2011, 02:50 AM

Welcome to the new american stazi. This warrant officer guy is watching my web history. Anyone not familiar with stazi? Look up communist east germany
Hmm - a 'major' who doesn't bother to capitalize his rank, and misspells 'Stasi'. It'll be interesting to see your bio, Sir. And comparing someone looking at your web history to the activities of the Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (MfS), aka the 'Stasi' - with their history of kidnappings and executions - might be just a tad extreme, yes?

MSG Glenn
01-02-2011, 04:25 AM
We're still waiting for your intro, MobReb.

An Active Duty Major? Hmmm. I wonder what sort of drivel you're passing on to your troops. Must be great for morale. Got passed over for your promotion to LTC, did you? No wonder.

CWO Sharkey
01-02-2011, 04:51 AM
probably got one of those high-speed degrees right here lol
Top Ten Fake Degree Scams - Diploma Mill News | GetEducated.com (http://www.geteducated.com/diploma-mills-police/life-experience-college-degree/290-online-college-diploma-mill-cases)

Dog Earns Work Experience Degree - Life Experience Degree | GetEducated.com (http://www.geteducated.com/diploma-mills-police/289)

Laura Callahan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Callahan)

Breach of Trust: Fake Diplomas Found at U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command in Huntsville - WHNT (http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-amcom-official-fake-diploma,0,3254099.story)

MoReb
01-02-2011, 06:11 AM
blah blah blah blah

MSG Glenn
01-02-2011, 08:48 AM
blah blah blah blah - right on the money! The whole world's one big conspiracy.

papachop
01-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Interesting choice of rank is all I'm going to say.

MoReb, please PM me your full name so I can verify your rank with AKO. It will stay private.

Grunt Medic TXARNG
01-02-2011, 10:08 AM
An Active Duty Major? Hmmm. I wonder what sort of drivel you're passing on to your troops. Must be great for morale.Well, top - if he is a Major in the Medical Corps and a Pathologist as he claims, he doesn't command any troops. Any Soldiers in his Pathology lab will report through a Chain of Command to the Hospital Deputy Chief for Clinical Services (DCCS). While hospital troops aren't warriors like the ones we're used to in the infantry, they are professional, and adhere to Army standards. Hope that helps a bit.

MoReb
01-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Read here how I cant abide by the rules and just post crap on the forum and I am about to get banned.

MoReb
01-02-2011, 10:32 AM
I'll repost this as someone removed it earlier. And I'll delete it again.

MoReb
01-02-2011, 10:41 AM
I'll repost this as someone removed it earlier. And I'll delete it again.

I guess we can't let the truth out now can we? I have hundreds of stories like this that impressionable young folks need to be aware of. Where are the morals of our military men and women? Protect and defend the consititution? When strife breaks out in this country due to economic collapse, I'll put bets on the fact that most of our own military will gladly turn guns on our own citizens. Thats the level of absolute power this government has over your minds.

mesummerlin
01-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Again, Sir, what are your intentions with these postings? Are you attempting to dissuade others from joining the military?

This forum has rules and we respectfully request that all participants abide by them. As others have stated, this is a pro-military website. Many folks (including me) came here specifically to find information prior to joining the Army. Your posts appear to me as inflammatory, not educational.

Do you think I should cancel my Army contract because of the suspected conspiratory nature of our government?

papachop
01-02-2011, 11:12 AM
We're gonna lock this thread, as it's going nowhere. MoReb, I'm still awaiting your PM with your full name so I can verify your claim of being an AD Major.