PDA

View Full Version : Inspirational teamwork

Leadertank
05-11-2011, 04:44 PM
I was watching a video today by John Maxwell and he said something in that video that inspired me. As leaders we are always talking about teamwork and how teamwork accomplishes missions. I absolutely agree that teamwork can accomplish a great deal and I believe in John Maxwell's quote that he stated in that video that "Nobody is smarter than ALL of us". When he said that he was talking about teamwork and how some of his best thinking has come from other people. After hearing that, I thought to myself that is absolutely true. An individual can accomplish some things, but a team or group of people is capable of so much more when working together towards a common goal. I also have had some of my best ideas and leadership decisions come from the thoughts of other people. Join the conversation and share a story of how teamwork has made an impact or difference in your thoughts and/or decisions.

Exo1
05-14-2011, 10:27 AM
As Napoleon said "a leader is a dealer in hope" and he is right, a good leader will keep his people at peak proficiency in task but allow them the lattitude to suprise with their ingenuity in getting things done... no one man can hope to beat a well led true team effort....

Leadertank
05-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Great response Exo. It's always awesome to see a team come together to accomplish great things. Ingenuity has always been the mark of a Soldier to accomplish things beyond expectations with surprising and sometimes unexpected results.