PDA

View Full Version : Finally done with my city

TheJudge
05-15-2011, 07:50 PM
1st off Ima start off by saying I'm from Los Angeles and for those who never been here it's not what u think. To tourist it's the sun shine state but to those who lived here all thier life in the "urban" areas it's sun shine but filled with blood. Now that I have kids I don't want them worring about gangs and shootings.

Just a few minutes ago I had to rush 1 of my 1 yr old sons to the floor because it was yet another shooting. I know someones reading this like " what does this guy expect to happen in the service" lol but it's a difference when your allowed to shoot back as apposed to seeing friends murder for nothing on crowded city streets, being shot at for wearing and being the wrong color.

Sorry for the rant but it was something I felt like putting "can't wait to get to Benning"

Exo1
06-12-2011, 04:59 AM
I can see why... good luck with the move and acclimatization to life at Ft Benning... Sad story about your neck of the woods... I guess thats what happens when the Terminator was Governor.... hopefully the new guy can pull CA back from the bring of bankruptcy and get the state motoring again...