PDA

View Full Version : Man Arrested for Threatening with a Plastic Shovel

papachop
09-05-2011, 06:00 AM
Highlight of the Day:
A man threatening people with a plastic shovel.

Quote of the Day:
"I値l blow your head off because I知 an American, I can do whatever I want to do."

MANKATO A 51-year-old Mankato man was arrested Tuesday for allegedly using a plastic shovel to threaten his son痴 girlfriend.

Mankato man charged with assault Latest news The Free Press, Mankato, MN (http://mankatofreepress.com/latestnews/x1095936769/Mankato-man-charged-with-assault)

Exo1
09-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Family dispute gone out of control... it happens.. the crap people come out with when they are engaged in family feuds defies all logical and civilized behavior... Yea, they were some prize quotes alright... what an idiot!!.. Like everything else of this nature, I alway find it takes two to tango... Im sure there's more to the story...

papachop
09-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Family dispute gone out of control... it happens.. the crap people come out with when they are engaged in family feuds defies all logical and civilized behavior... Yea, they were some prize quotes alright... what an idiot!!.. Like everything else of this nature, I alway find it takes two to tango... Im sure there's more to the story...

Oh, I'm sure I'll hear the story when I go home next week.

Exo1
09-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Oh, I'm sure I'll hear the story when I go home next week.

Ah, so its a local story for you... would be interested to hear how it unfolds....