PDA

View Full Version : searching my dad daniel taylor

DannyGermany
10-01-2011, 02:27 AM
Hello,

pre: if this is the wrong category, please be so kind and move it to the right corner. thanks.

main: im danny, 41, civillian from germany and looking for daniel taylor, stationied about 1969 in germany, near bayreuth. The documents of adoption shows, that he, daniel taylor, born 1948, member of us army, nato truppenstatut, is my father.

Ive got his SSN, former local adress (699 Chaviot Drive, Decatur, 30032 Georgia/Atlanta) and his birthday.

Who knows him, was or is his buddy and can help me finding my dad.

Thank you all for your help.

best regards

danny

MSG Glenn
10-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Try this site, Danny.

Daniel Taylor in Atlanta, GA | WhitePages (http://www.whitepages.com/name/Daniel-Taylor/Atlanta-GA)

There are others just like it. You can put his name & general location in a Google search & you might find the right one. This is the first one I tried. As a former private detective I've used phone books & online searches often with some good results. You might have to keep digging. Just get new info each time you search & keep going from there.

DannyGermany
10-01-2011, 06:40 AM
Thanks Glenn,

ive already tried whitepages and other search engines. I dont understand, that its so hard to find somebody, by knowing the SSN. In Germany its way more easier, youll just ask the appropriate authority and get all results for just 5 Dollar. (3 Euro).

Perhaps someone in the Army knows him ;-)

danny

MSG Glenn
10-01-2011, 07:00 AM
It's a big Army with more veterans than those still active. In the US our social security numbers are guarded pretty much these days as well as personal information. There's been too much identity theft costing citizens billions of dollars.

You never know what you'll stumble on. Have you tried obituaries? There are also some people searches which you have to pay for. For a professional detective those costs are included in the fee. It depends on how important it is to you & how much you're willing to spend.

Good luck!

DannyGermany
10-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Ill wait a little bit, perhaps a friend or buddy will recognize my request. If nothing happens till end of the year, i consider to hire some professional.

MSG Glenn
10-02-2011, 03:08 AM
Good idea, Danny.